With COVID numbers again rising in the Virgin Valley area and in accordance with the Governor’s request for everyone to shelter in place for the next 14 days, the Virgin Valley Water District will be closing the District doors until November 30, 2020.
Our staff has taken steps to ensure that all our customers continue to receive reliable and dependable service during this time. It is important to let you know that we have put into place proactive and measured steps to maintain our goal of providing safe and reliable service.
Effective immediately, we are closing our customer service lobby until November 30, 2020. Please refrain from visiting the District’s office in person, if possible. There are many ways to communicate with us outside of a personal visit:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 702.346.5731
- Log into our web site to access the Xpress Bill Pay online payment portal https://vvh2o.com
- Call in to make payments with your bank card or checking account
- Drop payments or communications into the external drop box at any time
- Mail payments or communications in through the US Mail
- Need more time to pay? Please call for payment arrangements
- Should you need a face to face meeting with a member of our staff, please call and set up an appointment (702.346.5731)
Hopefully things will get better soon for all of us. For now, we will continue to practice social distancing. Our office and staff stand ready to serve you. Our goal is to keep our staff healthy so that they may continue to provide you with water throughout this time. The best way for us to do that is through the outlined safeguards above.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we all navigate this challenging time. Thank you for being a valued customer.
Virgin Valley Water District