Pay Your Water Bill
Customer Center Portal Update
Virgin Valley Water District (VVWD) is excited to announce that we have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay for our new customer portal. You are now able to log onto the Xpress Bill Pay website to make your VVWD water payments.
Current Auto Pay Customers, Avoid Duplicate Auto Payments:
If you are CURRENTLY having the VVWD withdraw your payment on the 10th of each month, DO NOT set up for auto payment through this new customer portal. You will only utilize this new customer portal for VIEWING your monthly bill, all withdrawals will remain in effect. If you have any changes or cancellations, please contact our office immediately.
Traveling out of country?
As an added security measure to better protect your sensitive data, Xpress Bill Pay blocks IP addresses from outside the U.S. and Canada from accessing www.xpressbillpay.com. Prior to travel outside the U.S. and Canada, we recommend setting up your account(s) to be paid via Auto Pay.
Customers living or traveling outside the U.S. and Canada can also call 1-385-218-0343 to make a payment by phone, or they can email Xpress Bill Pay’s Support team at email@example.com. However, please do not send your credit/debit card or banking information via email.
Register for Your Online Account and Sign Up for Paperless Billing:
- Go to https://www.xpressbillpay.com
- Click “Sign Up” at the top of the screen
- Fill in your email and password, then click in the “I’m not a robot” box and follow prompts
- Complete the short registration form and click “Next”
- Go to your inbox and open the verification email, click “Verify Email” and “Continue” to log in.
- Select your billing organization.
- Enter your account number and last name, then click in the box to opt-in for paperless and select “Locate Bill” and select “Add New Bill”
- Manage Bills you can then select the payment method you would like for your account.
Having Trouble? If you’re having trouble with the above instructions, please see this PDF for a graphical guide to initial account setup.
Already have an Xpress Bill Pay Account? Want to go paperless?
- Go to https://www.xpressbillpay.com and log in
- Click “View Bill” under the account you would like to be paperless
- Locate the “Paperless (Off)” button
- Click the button to turn “Paperless (On)”